Still manually updating 10+ alerts on TradingView?
QuickAlerts automation saves you:
- Time on repeatable actions and backtesting
- Money from human errors
Download the free Chrome Extension to get started!
You will get the most benefit from QuickAlerts if...
Updating and managing alerts one by one takes more than 20 minutes per session
You use 3rd party software to place orders from TradingView alerts and need to keep indicators and alerts updated regularly (QuickAlerts can be used with GoatAlerts, AutoView, ProfitView etc.)
You want a fast and easy way to backtest strategies and its variations
Advanced: Indicator sellers who need to keep track of their users and access to their indicators
What exactly is QuickAlerts?
QuickAlerts serves as the backbone for your TradingView automations. QuickAlerts is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that automates repetitive tasks on tradingview.com. We launched our first version in March 2018 and constantly update the extension and addons.
Free chrome extension allows you to
- order your list of alerts in tradingview
- export a csv of your alerts log
QuickAlerts has different addons that can be used with the Extension. Each addon can be purchased separately. Most people will only need the Alert Manager addon to start saving time and money.
Alert Manager - $200.00 USD
- Update all alerts in a batch. Save time with automation and make less human errors because data is easier to read and edit.
- Export alerts to .csv or Google sheets file
- Organize and edit hundreds of alerts in minutes (alphabetical order or however you want)
- Easily sync TradingView Indicators to match settings used on your alerts
"Been using this for ages and I gotta say that it's been reliable time and time again. 5/5 and even 10/10."
- Damon Crowley
"This is an awesome extension. I've been using it since it came out. I highly recommend this! Saved tons of time and really takes out a lot of worry / stress in the automated trading world. A big thanks to the developers!"
- EPIC Destruction TV
"There is an almighty chasm that has opened between entering pairs into trading view and operating trading bots. QuickAlerts has built over this with a bridge made of steel. Never before has a CSV file been put to it's greatest use! How long can you suffer the painful, repeatative, onslaught that is creation of trading pairs data entry? Worry no more, QuickAlerts has the remedy. You only need to try manual once, then you go looking for QuickAlerts by Sokol."
This is what Alert import looks like in real time:
Auto Backtester - $768.00 USD
- BackTest any strategy and its variations with any trading pair (EUR-USD, BTC-USD or Apple-USD etc.).
- Test timeframes individually or in ranges
- Leave BackTester working overnight and compare the most profitable values and settings for a strategy.
- Download and compare BackTester data in .csv (Automatically arranged from most profitable settings to least profitable).
"It is a great program that works really well. It did struggle with large CSV file size and it would give errors downloading however that was quickly fixed. The data is accurate and you can perform many tests on different tabs. The data that it extracts from TV is exactly the same data you see on TV. Speed is quite fast but if you are trying to test large set of combinations it may take days. I personally tested successfully over 1 million different combinations and have extracted the data. It is worth every cent. A few things to consider before thinking this is the magical tool that will optimize your strategy. Yes for the most part it will however, if your indicator has too many inputs it creates a vast number of possible combinations and once you exceed 100,000 combinations then it gets very long. First optimize your script or break it down in pieces and test piece by piece. My indicator has max outputs and quite customizable with over 500 lines of code. If I could test my script, I am sure you can too! 5/5 Stars from me."
See The Auto Backtester in real time:
User Access Admin - $1,350.00 USD
- Collect data and manage user access to your paid or free indicator on TradingView. Especially useful for people that have multiple indicators and managing user access takes time and effort.
- Add or remove users from single or multiple indicators at once
- Editable User Management Google Sheet
- Store information on user name, purchase date, price, expire date etc.
- Toggle user groups or indicators on and off
- Report invalid usernames
"I have 50+ paid and free indicators. Some buy access to one indicator and some buy access to all indicators on a yearly subscription. Indicator Admin helps me keep track of users and their permissions."
CryptoGnome - gnomegarden.io
CryptoGnome's overview of QuickAlerts:
Automator - $250.00 USD
The QuickAlerts Automator Addon can be used to automate time-based actions on the QuickAlerts Alert Import Addon or the QuickAlerts User Access Admin Addon.
- This addon requires the use of the QuickAlerts Google Sheets integration.
- You can set the interval for how many minutes you want QA to wait between imports.
- This Addon does nothing by itself. It must be used with either the Alert Import/Export Addon or the User Access Admin addon, or both.
- The tab running the Automator must be the active tab in Chrome in-order to function.
- If you reload the tab, you will have to start the Automator again to resume scheduled imports.
- While the automator is active, you can trigger imports immediately or terminate the automator via controls in the bottom left of the TradingView window.
- We recommend using this with the "Display QA Log" setting enabled in the QA App Drawer.
QuickAlerts is still actively being developed. We maintain a list of desired features and work to add them to the extension.
If you'd like to get QA today, Fill out the form below to create your account.
Using the below form is an agreement that we may store necessary data as cookies in your web browser in-order to serve you. Using the form will submit necessary data to our database. Data collected from users will never be sold. We reserve the right to occasionally email users with updates and new developments. We are internet users, too and don't want to be evil.
QuickAlerts is not responsible for any financial loss due to it's use. Each time you import a batch of alerts, you should spot-check them to make sure they are what you intended.